So many good things are happening in America, but the Left (Democrats, RINO Republicans and MSM) are obsessed with stopping it from happening, or outright denying it is happening. Here are a few recent examples:
- ABC published an article about President Trump being the first President in years that did not visit troops during the holidays, as he and the First Lady were landing in Iraq! What did the MSM do then? They did not retract the article but instead took issue with how many days he was in office before he made the historic visit. They also took to twitter to mock the First Lady’s choice of foot wear (again). She was wearing Timberland boots in a war zone!
- The stock market had the highest one-day gain in history on December 26, 2018, but the MSM is ignoring this and continuing to talk about the days it lost points up to Christmas eve.
- The Left, including Obama, Schumer, and Pelosi publicly advocated for a secure border, including a fence for years, until Donald Trump was elected. Now the Left insist that a “wall is immoral” and the “American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to a wall”. Neither of these proclamations is remotely true! Sometimes I wonder if the Left does not know that years of video and audio tape exist of what they said and did in the past?
- When Obama was in the White House ISIS grew so fast and became so powerful they were able to create their own country. President Trump, as Commander in Chief gave our military what they needed to finally defeat ISIS. Then he gave the order to the top commanders to devise a plan to get all our troops out of Syria. When the deadline came and went without his orders being carried out he announced that we were no longer needed in Syria and were pulling our remaining forces out. Our troops are being replaced by a much larger force of Turkish trained Syrian fighters with a pledge from the President of Turkey to finish off any remaining ISIS cells in that part of the world. Syrians cleaning up what is left of ISIS in Syria with the support of Turkey. How can that not be a good thing? Now the Left suddenly hates the idea that President Trump is putting America first and bringing our troops home! Some even ridiculed his speech where he told our troops, “we are going to have to stop being the policemen of the world”. Securing our own borders instead of another country’s and strengthening our own economy instead of another country’s? How can this suddenly be a bad thing?
- Yahoo View published an article claiming that FOX NEWS host like Sean Hannity were losing viewers as a result of their constant support for President Trump. In the article they did acknowledge that Hannity was still the number one rated show but made a point that his numbers were off somewhat in December. If you took the article title at face value instead of looking at the numbers you would probably believe the title was true. They also did not mention how strong the FOX line up is in every afternoon and evening time slot, especially from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Retiring Senator Bob Corker blasted President Trump on twitter over the partial government shut down. He actually posted “alert the day care staff“ because President Trump is insisting on funds for a border wall! This RINO is “retiring”, which means that he was so anti-Trump during the 2016 campaign that he could not possibly get re-elected in Tennessee.
- One of the ”talking heads” on CNN had a banner headline that said Trump was a “Failure as America’s CEO”? Apparently this was based solely on the partial government shut down?
- The Federal Reserve Bank board dictates what the prime interest rate is in America. This power is supposed to be used to maintain a stable American business climate. Raising or lowering the prime borrowing rate banks must pay as they borrow funds from the Federal Reserve bank to maintain their daily cash flow needs affects the rates the banks charge their customers, so it affects every business transaction in America in some way. The Federal Reserve Bank board is supposed to be non-political. However, they only raised rates one time during Obama’s eight years in office. But they have raised rates constantly during President Trumps first two years in office. Every time they raise rates it slows down business expansion in America because it increases the cost of business expansion. It also increases the cost of all consumer credit, which reduces the amount of money consumers have to spend on other things. The Fed Chairman’s reasons for the rapid and constant rate increases is that they are preventing the economy from “overheating” and “working to control inflation”. Somehow that sounds to me like they think that things are going “too well” in America now?
At the risk of being redundant I am going to repeat something I said in my article last week. It is the only way I know to explain the Left being totally out of touch with reality on everything. Every time I see or hear something from the Left, I can close my eyes and clearly hear them say, “or you going to believe me or your lying eyes”?